Wednesday 29 October 2014

Pump HD Pre Workout

Since I've started going to the gym alot more, i decided to take the plunge into the supplements market and get myself a pre workout.
The geek that i am, i spent many hours browsing the web looking for the perfect supplement for me.

I came across alot of good reviews for the Pump HD Pre Workout, so i took the plunge.
When it arrived just in time for chest day, i was pumped (pun intended) to give this a go and see what all the fuss was about.
With any powdered supplement the first thing you always notice is the Mixability and i was not impressed to say the least. as you start to swill the powder around in the water, it instantly goes a beautiful blue colour, but ass soon as you stop stirring, you notice alot of the white powder floats to the top of the glass, and i constantly found myself swishing the glass as i was drinking it, which is no big problem, but you expect a powder to at least mix into the water.

Ok so mixability wasn't the best, but Taste was amazing for a supplement!
I had the blue ice lemonade flavour, and that 100% gets the thumbs up from me.

Onto the results of this supplement, and i was very surprised at just how much of a 'pump' you got from Pump HD.
On my bench press i felt i had that extra oomph, and i could just push out that extra rep at the end of the 5th set. And also my recovery time was alot quicker between sets, normally i would have 90 seconds between sets, but when i have used Pump HD i have been able to cut that 90 seconds almost in half, and as I'm in the gym before work and on a strict schedule, that's a big deal for me, and i would suspect alot of other early morning gym goers.

Verdict

This is a great supplement and i have incorporated it into my array of different supplements, but specifically for Chest day.
I would definitely recommend Pump HD if you have hit a plateau with your previous pre workout, or if its your first time in the pre workout market.
8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment